Skip to content
What are your thoughts?
- Glory respects her mother’s authority…but does she really?
- What are the forces pulling on Glory? Given her circumstances and upbringing, are her responses reasonable?
- Are there any recurring themes in Glory Bishop.
- What is Malcolm’s best quality? Why does he want Glory?
- Why might JT have abandoned Glory?
- Why doesn’t Glory tell anybody about her life?
- How does Mary seem to view God? What about JT’s view…and Malcolm’s…and Glory’s?
- What is Glory needing that she seems to get from Malcolm and Mary?
- Is Glory fearful or just shy or self conscious or what?
- Explore the differences between Mary and her sisters.
- What kind of relationship might Malcolm have with his mother?
- Herschel encourages Glory to rebel. Glory calls him Wonder Woman. What do they each get out of their relationship? Who/what is Herschel for Glory?
- Malcolm is controlling. Why does Glory submit? Where, if anywhere, do you see the relationship going?
- Why does Mary seem to go against her own beliefs to satisfy Malcolm?
- Who did Glory call? Why?